I think this person posts on here sometimes, not sure, but I think he does.
Per channel 5, this idiot is out on bond.
I think this person posts on here sometimes, not sure, but I think he does.
I would say hell take a little hiatus from here... say 10-20 years
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
He should be made to read this article
Woman's death in crash breaking many hearts | TriCities
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Man, that article is heartbreaking.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Wow. What emotion in that story. After losing someone like that to a rediculous ignorant ass crime, they have the heart to not condemn the boy who killed her. Sounds like good people to me. **** shame they have to suffer.
Just horrible... At least the two racers are still alive and have to live with what they did. Hope they both stay in jail the rest of their lives
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Realistically I would expect to see about 10/20 year sentences with some of that suspended. Probably about the most that will happen.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
and in the meantime my family is heading to the funeral today!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks